What Is Important To Do Once We Have A 1xBet Account?
Regardless of which registration method you choose, once you go through this procedure, you will already have an account from which to play on the 1xBet website. You may have noticed that the process is easier compared to other bookmakers. It’s just important to remember the details so that you can log in without any problems. Another plus is that the company provides you with several ways to register, and you even have the option of using your account on a social network to save yourself the hassle of filling in information.
Or, if you want, you can enter your personal details into your account after the registration itself. This is done from the “Personal Profile” system menu, which you will see in the top right corner of the site once you have logged into your account. When you click it, a drop-down list will appear in front of you, from which you need to select the fourth option – “Personal Profile”.
You will see a box to enter your information. You will need this step if you wish to withdraw money from your account or participate in any of the bookmaker’s promotions.
When you sign up with 1xBet, you will have the option to specify to the system what promotion you prefer – 1xBet’s sports welcome bonus or casino starter offer. In the full version of the site, the selection panel is located to the left of the registration fields.
If you are still not sure which of the two promotions you prefer, the system will give you a chance to register and then specify the promotion you want. You’ll be able to do this from your profile menu when you make your first deposit.
Before Registering With 1xBet
Our team always advises our readers to read the terms and conditions of all offers in detail. The same applies to the rules on the 1xBet website. As you notice, before you can sign up, the platform itself will ask you to read more about the regulations. There you will find your rules and obligations as a user and learn more about the bookmaker’s commitments to you.
While the terms and conditions are standard, it’s still a good idea to give them a glance to keep yourself informed.
Register With 1xBet Mobile
Let’s take a look at how you can register with 1xBet mobile. Follow the next few steps and at the end you will have a mobile account created.
1.Visit the following address: https://affiliates1xbet.com/redirect/1xbet-app-android.html/
2. At the top you will see a few buttons. The second one in green saying “Register” will take you to the registration form.
3. Once you’ve clicked it, you’ll see a few possible options depending on the registration method you choose.
1xBet Registration With A Social Media Account
1xBet Registration By E-Mail
If you wish to fill in your details, you must select the third option – “By e-mail”. Here the platform will allow you to set up your details yourself. You will need to enter the following information: Country, Password, E-mail, Phone number, Currency, Names, Promo code (if you have any).
This is the more complete version of the registration procedure. It will allow you to specify your desired username and password so that you do not have to remember the automatically generated combinations.
Registration By Phone Number At 1xBet
1. You can also receive an automatically generated login by phone. To do this, you need to select the second option – “By phone” and enter your number.
2. The system recognizes the country you are in and enters the country code itself. Once you send the information, you will receive your details via SMS.
3. Here again it is a username in the form of a numeric code and a password consisting of numbers and letters.
4. Once you have these, you can use them to log in.
1xBet Quick Registration With One Click
1. The “One Click” option allows you to sign up literally with one click of the mouse or touch pad. All you need to do is select your preferred currency, specify your country and enter a promo code if you have one.
2. Click the “Register” button and you will now have an account.
3. In this case, the platform automatically generates a username for you in the form of an eight-digit code and an eight-character password. For your convenience, the system offers you to store these data by sending them to your email or by saving them as a text file or a picture.
4. If you take this option, you will leave the completion of your profile data for later.
5. 1xBet will also allow you to play using only these so-called “service” details, but note that you will still need to register your details in order to withdraw money from your account when you win. If you have the time, our advice is to do it now.