1xBet sometimes requires updating to function properly. There are a couple of ways to do that, which can be found down below. Simply follow the instructions and you will successfully update the 1xBet app.
Updating through the app:
- Open the 1xBet app. Click on the app, and launch it.
- Click on the update button. You will see a notification that tells you that there is a new version of the 1xBet app available. Simply click on the update button.
- Wait for the download to be done. You will see at what percentage the download is, so you’ll just have to wait till it is done. After, the app will have been updated.
Updating through redownloading the new app version:
- Delete the app. If your client is an older version, delete it, because then you will be redownloading the newer version.
- Go to the 1xBet website. Using your mobile device, visit the official 1xBet site.
- Find the mobile section. Scroll down at the bottom of the page, and click on the ‘Mobile app’ section.
- Download the app. Click on either the Android or the iOS icon. For Android, it will start downloading a 1xBet APK, and for iOS, it will redirect you to the Apple App Store.
- Install the app. Install the 1xBet APK file, or just simply click on the download button in the App Store. Then, launch the app, and log into your account.