FIRST DEPOSIT BONUS
Register with 1xBet and receive a 100% bonus to the maximum amount of 200 CAD (or equivalent in another currency) on the first deposit!
How to get your bonus
- Register on the 1xBet website
- Fill in all the personal information fields in My Account
- Make a deposit of up to 200 CAD (or equivalent in another currency).
- The bonus is automatically credited to a customer’s account after a deposit has been made (the bonus amount cannot exceed 200 CAD).
Terms and Conditions
- A customer is entitled to only one bonus. The minimum required deposit to activate the bonus is 1 CAD .
- Before making a deposit into their account, customers must agree to receive a sports betting bonus either on the ‘Account Settings’ page in the My Account section, or directly on the ‘Deposit’ page. This bonus is automatically credited to customers’ accounts once the first deposit has been made, provided that the account details have been completed in full and a phone number has been activated.
- Switch to your bonus account and wager the bonus amount 5 times in accumulator bets. Each accumulator bet must include 3 or more events. At least 3 of events included in such bets must have odds of 1.40 or higher. The start days of all such events must not be later than the validity period of this offer.
- The bonus is deemed to have been wagered only after all the bets for the specified amount have been settled.
- No withdrawals can be made before all the requirements of the offer have been fulfilled (apart from the conditions outlined in the Appendix*.)
- The wagering requirement must be completed in full before funds can be withdrawn from the account (or before they can be transferred to the casino), otherwise any bonuses or winnings made therewith will be forfeited.
- All bonus types are disabled for cryptocurrency accounts without exception.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional or special offers.
- 1xBet has the right to amend the terms of the offer, cancel or renew the offer, or refuse to allow participation at any time without prior notice.
- 1xBet may limit or refuse to allow customers to take part in this or any other offer.
- 1xBet reserves the right to review customer transaction records and logs for any reason. If, upon such review, it appears that a customer is using strategies which 1xBet, at its sole discretion, deems to be abusive, 1xBet reserves the right to revoke that customer’s right to participate in the bonus program and void their bonus.
- Only one bonus is allowed per customer, family, address, shared computer, shared IP address, and any identical account details including e-mail address, bank account details, credit card information and payment system account. Any misuse of this bonus offer will lead to an account being closed.
- Customers must provide ID documents, when required, to validate their identity (KYC). Failure to produce these documents when requested will result in the forfeit of any bonuses/winnings. The Company reserves the right to request, at any time, that customers provide photographic evidence of them holding their ID (the customer’s face must be clearly visible in the photo) or undergo the identification process via telephone.
- If 1xBet believes itself to be the victim of fraud or money laundering, the company has the right to close customers’ accounts and freeze the remaining balance.
- After the bonus has been redeemed, your main account will be credited with the remaining bonus funds, which will not exceed the initial bonus amount. If, after it is redeemed, the bonus account balance is less than the minimum stake amount, the bonus is deemed to be lost.
- Refunded bets do not count towards meeting the wagering requirement.
These Terms & Conditions are part of the General 1xBet Terms & Conditions.
- Customers can withdraw any amount from 0 to the total value of deposits made before they fulfill the conditions of the offer if their remaining account balance is at least twice the bonus amount (withdrawal of the bonus amount and winnings is not permitted).
- Withdrawals cannot be made if the remaining account balance is less than the bonus amount and if there are any unsettled bets.
- The bonus must be used within 30 days of registration. After 30 days the bonus and all winnings made on the bonus will be revoked.
- Customers need to opt in to get bonuses by ticking “Take part in bonus offers” in My Account.
Customers may reject the bonus before they fulfil the requirements of the offer in full if their remaining account balance is higher than the bonus amount. Customers may withdraw the remainder of all their deposits. In this case, all winnings and the bonus amount will be forfeited.