1xBet partner’s share and payouts
Partner 1xbet earnings are not fixed. An affiliate receives a share of the bookmaker’s earnings from the gamblers he has referred. Partner’s share ranges from 15 to 25%. Money turnover, bonuses, commissions, etc. are not taken into account, only the bookmaker’s net profit is taken into account. Individual conditions of increase, which partner agrees with a personal manager, are possible.
The payouts under the best 1xBet site sports betting affiliate programs are made once a week on Tuesdays. There are some conditions for the payouts:
- partner must agree in advance with the manager of 1xbet details.
- the minimum amount for withdrawal is $30. If this amount is not accumulated for the week, the sum will be transferred by default to the next period, and so on, until the necessary balance has been reached.
- negative balance will be transferred to a new month.
- the operator retains the right to suspend payments to an affiliate for up to two months!
If you have any questions about the affiliate program, you can write to the support service of the bookmaker by email or via a messenger. Support service works 24/7. The bookmaker considers disputable issues within 14 days. A partner will receive a notification about the result of the review in a reply letter.
The brand of 1xBet is quite famous, it has been present on the global market since 2007. The best sports betting affiliate programs – 1xBet site promotes the gambling platform, which is popular both online and offline. New players are offered a bonus of up to 130 Euros for sports and 1,500 Euros for the section of casino. The affiliate program gives the opportunity to earn on each new player who registers through a referral link, makes a deposit, and plays on the gambling platform.
1xBet affiliate program provides for standard limitations:
- partner’s age – from 18 years old.
- ban on e-mail spam, click-unders, contextual advertising, pop-unders, and any traffic speculating on the brand of the company.
- ban on re-registering as a sub-affiliate.
- it is forbidden to use your own playing account in through your affiliate link.
- it is forbidden to collude with clients of the sportsbook!
If the bookmaker reveals that an affiliate has violated one of the points, it reserves the right to apply sanctions. These can be fines, termination of cooperation, cancellation of funds, account blocking.